Welcome to the future!
Follow the steps below to get started with your shiny new, state-of-the-art WordPress hosting platform! You’ll enjoy:
- Incredible performance
- Continuous uptime and malware monitoring
- Daily backups (whew!)
1. Set up your new WP Engine account:
- Click here to get started.
- Click one of the orange buttons.
- In the column “Managed Hosting STARTUP”, click the cyan button “GET STARTED”.
- On the following page:
- Skip all the options in the “Enhance” panel; these aren’t necessary.
- Fill out the rest of the stuff on this page, then click one of the orange “Purchase” buttons.
2. Next, they’ll send you several emails (3, perhaps). One of them will speak to setting up access to your “User Portal”; set this up. You’ll need to choose your account password, etc.
3. Once you’re in your new WP Engine account panel / portal:
- Head to Users / Account Users.
- Click the purple “Invite account user” button; on the next page, please enter this info:
- First: Minimize
- Last: WP Engine
- Email: [email protected]
- Role: ‘Full (no billing)’
- Then click the purple ‘Invite user’ button at the bottom.
Next, we should receive an email granting us access to your account. We’ll take it from here and will be in touch when the migration is complete.
Let us know how it goes for you!